The School of Economics (Residential) aims to contribute to society through the pursuit of education and learning at the highest international levels of excellence.
We are clearly focused on teaching and learning. With the support of staff and parents, School of Economics (Residential) defines itself as an English school that will:
- Foster responsibility and accountability in all members of the school community.
- Ensure a safe, respectful and welcoming school environment.
- Create an environment that promotes cooperation, pride, tolerance, common courtesy, self-confidence and social responsibility.
- Ensure that all students are supported in their efforts to develop perseverance in academic and social responsibility.
- Help enrich the experience of students through participation in creative and performing arts, sports and school life.
- Empower the student body to become involved in the community.
- Provide students with opportunities to prepare them for future educational and/or occupational endeavours and the desire to continue to learn.
- Take pride in our work, our school, ourselves.
The school follows the CBSE Curriculum and Evaluation Pattern.